Apsona Dedupe and Match
- Quick, easy deduplication of Salesforce records
- Find matching records from CSV data
- All in the browser
- Fast and secure, fully Salesforce-native
30-day free trial
The Apsona Dedupe and Match add-on is a browser-based tool that offers two major functions for Salesforce users:
- Dedupe: Identify and optionally merge duplicate records in any single object.
- CSV matching: Identify data records which match the content of a given a CSV file.
Both functions are available on all Salesforce objects (both native and custom objects).
Other comparable products
- Dedupe: similar to the Demand Tools Single Table Dedupe or the Cloudingo deduplication product.
- CSV matching: comparable to Demand Tools Find ID function.
- Entirely browser-based, with no plugins needed.
- Works on all platforms (e.g., Windows, Mac, Linux and Chromebooks)
- Works with all recent browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari).
- Completely secure: Your data never leaves your org. All data transmission occurs entirely between your browser and Salesforce, with no third-party services required.
The dedupe function
With the dedupe function, you can:
- Select fields for dedupe from your Salesforce object (e.g., the Name and Phone Number fields of a Lead)
- Specify match criteria for each selected field (e.g., fuzzy matching or phone number matching)
- Select additional fields to display, e.g., the Lead's address fields
- Set up a filter condition so that only a subset of the object's records will be deduplicated, making the process faster and more efficient.
After finding duplicate records, you can
- Export the duplicate records into Excel/CSV for post-processing (e.g., for examination by a team member to validate the duplicates)
- Backup the entire list of identified duplicate records as a safety measure before merging
- Merge the data in each identified group of duplicate records into a master record identified for that group, automatically re-parenting any child records for each merged record.
The CSV matching function
With this function, you can:
- Provide an input CSV file containing data you wish to find in your Salesforce database (e.g., Lead data or Product data)
- Select one or match fields in your object as bases for matching (e.g., when matching Products, you might be matching Product Names and Product Codes)
- Specify match criteria for each field (e.g., a fuzzy match for Product Names, and alphanumerics-only match for Product Codes)
- Require additional fields from the object as part of the output
The function then produces an output CSV file that contains all the data in your input CSV file, and alongside each record, it includes data from the matching records identified based on the criteria you selected.
The CSV matching function does not modify your Salesforce database in any way.
Field matching criteria
The match criteria can be quite sophisticated, and includes
- including company name matches (e.g., allowing for equivalent suffixes such as Inc. and Incorporated)
- First name matches (e.g., treating Bob, Rob and Robert as the same)
- Fuzzy matches (finding words that sound the same)
- Phone number and zip code matches.
The add-on requires Apsona for Salesforce to be available.
Availability and pricing
The add-on is available from the Salesforce Appexchange. To install it, please visit our Appexchange listing and click the Get It Now button.
- When you install it, you will automatically get a FREE fully-functional 30-day trial of the add-on.
- Please make sure to install Apsona for Salesforce before you install the Dedupe and Match add-on.
Pricing information is available on our pricing page.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions.