Apsona Charting is an add-on for Apsona for Salesforce that enables you to create charts and dashboards within your Salesforce org, so that you can better visualize your data, track key performance indicators and obtain actionable insights for your business.
Key features and benefits
- Supports a wide range of charts: bar charts, pie charts, pivot tables and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Supports all Salesforce objects, native and custom, as well as Apsona reports and multi-step reports.
- Aggregate charts into pleasing dashboards that convey key information at a glance.
- Design dashboards with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- View charts that render valid data in real-time, as of this moment.
- Display dashboards either stand-alone, on your Salesforce home page, or as related lists in your Salesforce detail pages.
- Filter your dashboard data on-the-fly with just a few clicks.
- Fully browser-based, and works with all modern browsers, on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Purely native Salesforce application - your data never leaves your Salesforce org. No external data stores used.
Apsona Charting is a layer on top of Apsona for Salesforce
, and therefore requires Apsona for Salesforce in order to function. If Apsona Multi-step Reporting
is available in your org, Apsona Charting integrates seamlessly with it, as well. However, Multi-step Reporting is not required in order to use Apsona Charting.
Detailed information is available.
Common use cases
- Opportunity dashboards for sales teams, showing real-time information about your sales pipeline, closed and open deals, and key opportunities
- Service dashboards for support teams, monitoring customer satisfaction, case closure rates, escalation rates and similar key performance indicators
- Fundraising dashboards for non-profits, showing the effectiveness of your campaigns, and repeat donation rates from key sponsors and donors
- Outcome management and monitoring dashboards for monitoring the performance and overall health of your business