Please note that Apsona for Salesforce is the "base" product, and is required for all the other products.
Pricing and installation questions
- Is there a free trial available?
- A free 30-day trial is available for all products and editions.
- Can I try the products for longer than 30 days?
- Yes, we'll extend your trial for an additional 2 weeks if you need. However, if you decide to purchase, your paid license period will begin at the end of the
30-day trial period. For example, if your trial was from Aug 15th to Sep 15th, and it was extended to Sep 29th, you will be billed (when you purchase) for one year
beginning Sep 15th. Also note that you can install our products for testing in your sandboxes, and sandbox licenses usually do not expire, so you can evaluate the
products for much longer periods.
- Is there monthly pricing available?
- Our prices are very low, so we require an annual commitment, and our prices are calculated on a per-year basis.
- Is volume license pricing available?
- We offer attractive discounts for large numbers of users. Please contact us for details.
- Do I need to purchase licenses for all our users?
- No, you need licenses only for those users who need the products. But for Apsona for Salesforce, we do require a 3-user minimum. There is no minimum number of users for Multi-step Reporting.
- Does Apsona for Salesforce affect our current system configuration?
- No. Apsona for Salesforce is fully integrated with Salesforce.com and appears as a tab in of your application. It is driven entirely by the user profiles, security settings and metadata supplied by salesforce.com.
- What data does Apsona for Salesforce store, if any, outside of salesforce.com?
- Apsona for Salesforce stores your user ids and company name so that it can associate your profile with any specific customizations that you may want from us. But the application lives on top of salesforce.com, and does not transmit or store any of your data outside salesforce.com.
- How do I install it?
Simply visit our AppExchange listing, click the "Get it now" button, and the step through the install wizard.